Property Estate Connect llc
At Property Estate Connect LLC we are focused on providing an organized connection to property ownership and home care services for commercial or residential properties.
If you are just looking for the right loan to buy/rent a property or get someone to manage your existing property or provide care for your property, we will connect you to our team of qualified Bankers, Brokers, Contractors and property Managers that will help you with less stress. Our services provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again.
Why PEC management
Why PEC management
As a property Management company, we:
- Maintain high occupancy levels with qualified tenants through effective marketing and advertising initiatives, MLS updates, lead follow-up, property tours for prospective tenants.
- Execute all lease administration responsibilities, select qualified tenants, prepare rental agreements, collect deposits and rent and oversee move-in process.
- Ensure all rents and late fees/check charges are collected.
- Manage tenant relations and coordinate maintenance and repairs and resolve other tenant concerns as necessary.
- Provide vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Develop a network of emergency services to assist with tenant concerns and resolve matters after hours.
- Coordinate move-out process for tenant and prepare property for occupancy.
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines when necessary.
- Schedule and conduct quarterly inspection of leased properties and conduct weekly inspections for all vacant properties.
- Maintain accurate tenant and prospective tenant records in property management software system.
- Inform property owner on matters concerning tenants and/or property conditions.